Updated: Feb 24
1. When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
2. What do elves learn in school?
3. What do you call a snowman in the summer?
4. What do you call a person who is afraid of Santa Claus?
5. What do Spanish speaking sheep say at Christmas time?
6. On Christmas eve, when Santa leaves his workshop on the north pole, what direction does he travel?
7. If a lion had a Christmas music album, what would it be called?
8. Santa was having problems with his legs and was unable to walk so he went to the hospital to ask the doctor if he could recommend something for him. What did the doctor give to Santa to help him to walk?
9. What is red and white, red and white, and red and white again?
10. What did the doctor tell the Christmas bell when he walked into the hospital?